top of page

Student Group

Public·313 members

[[live hd==]] Shillong Lajong vs. Churchill Brothers live free 6 December 2023

in 8 hours — Shillong Lajong - Churchill Brothers live score 06.12.2023 today match results ? livescores.biz.

Shillong Lajong FC - Delhi FC Live - I-League: Football Scores & Highlights - 22/11/2023Follow the I-League live Football match between Shillong Lajong FC and Delhi FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:30 AM on November 22nd, 2023. Catch the latest Shillong Lajong FC and Delhi FC news and find up to date I-League standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Aiman Al-Hagri is a concern after being forced out early in that match with an injury. Samuel Lyngdoh Kynshi, who scored one of the two goals against Churchill Brothers in Shillong, hasn't traveled to Goa as he is currently with the club's U-18 squad. Korea DPR defender Oh Joo-ho also hasn't completely recovered from his sickness but is in Goa. GAME PREVIEW Churchill Brothers will be hoping to get their season back on track with a win over Shillong Lajong on Friday which is also the first of their five straight home games in the league. The team has had a poor start to the season but notched a timely win in their previous game against Gokulam Kerala FC. Kyrgyzstan midfielder Bektur Talgat, Gambian midfielder Cisse Gwada and Lebanese defender Hussein Eldor are all available for Friday's clash to give head coach Alfred Fernandes a selection headache. SHILLONG LAJONG POSSIBLE XI (4-2-3-1): Phurba Tempa Lachenpa (GK); Kynsailang Khongsit, Kenstar Kharshong, Lawrence Doe, Rakesh Pradhan; Novin Gurung, Alen Deory; Hardy Cliff Nongbri, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Redeem Tlang; Abdoulaye Koffi. Doubtful: Aiman Al-Hagri, Oh Joo-hoAbsent: Samuel James Lyngdoh Kynshi Suspended: Daniel OdafinKey Players: Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Abdoulaye Koffi Nigerian midfielder Daniel Odafin is suspended for the tie on account of the fifth yellow card he picked against 1-0 loss against Minerva Punjab on Sunday. Lajong vs Churchill Brothers Live Stream & Results 6/12/2023 08:30 FootballLajong vs Churchill Brothers live streamingOn 06 December 2023 sports fans will join the screens to watch the most interesting duel of Lajong vs Churchill Brothers for free. The live broadcast is scheduled for 08:30. First League has pleased us again, and we, in turn, recommend that you follow the game live. It should also be mentioned that we have prepared a prediction Lajong vs Churchill Brothers match on 06 December 2023. We tried to study in detail the entire wide range of statistical data, weigh the pros and cons, and then choose the option that seemed most attractive to us. We recommend that you read and vote whether he will come in or not. All the matches will be telecast live on Star Sports 2 and 2 HD. India TV channels Online streams Star Sports 2/2HD Hotstar TEAM NEWS CHURCHILL BROTHERS POSSIBLE XI (4-2-3-1): James Kithan; Wayne Vaz, Hussein Eldor, Monday Osagie, Banpynkhrawnam Nongkhlaw; Kalu Ogba, Britto P. M; Uttam Rai, Bektur Talgat, Nicholas Fernandes; Mechac Koffi. Injured: Jovel MartinsDoubtful: None Suspended: NoneKey Players: Mechac Koffi, Bektur TalgatLeft-back Jovel Martins and skipper Suraj Singh are the only injured players in an otherwise full-strength squad for the hosts. I-League 2017-18: Churchill Brothers v Shillong Lajong - TV channel, stream, kick-off time & match preview | Sporting NewsChurchill Brothers host Shillong Lajong in an I-League clash to be held at the Tilak Maidan stadium in Vasco, Goa, on Friday evening. Game Churchill Brothers vs. Shillong Lajong Date Friday, January 19 Time 5:30 PM IST (GMT +5:30) TV CHANNELS & LIVE STREAM The Star Sports Network have the exclusive broadcasting rights of the I-League. Banpynkhrawnam Nongkhlaw, who was back from suspension in the last game, will slot in place of the injured Jovel Martins while Hussein Eldor could step in to solidify the defence which has been atrocious this season. Expect the experienced Bektur Talgat, who had a previous stint with the Goan side, to be preferred over Peter Omoduemuke in the central role. Mechac Koffi will continue to lead the front-line with Uttam Rai and Nicholas Fernandes providing him ample support. Shillong Lajong had gotten the better of the Goan outfit in the first leg encounter where Redeem Tlang and Samuel Lyngdoh Kynshi scored. New signing in Swedish-Gambian stiker Saihou Jagne, who was at Fateh Hyderabad last year and has been training with the squad since December, may make his I-League debut on the evening. Unbeaten Lajong to play Churchill Bros on Dec 6 in cityShillong Lajong FC will be playing their eighth I-League game of the season against Churchill Brothers FC on December 6 at 2 pm at the SSA Stadium, Shillong. Tickets for the match will be on sale from December 5 onwards and will be available at The Electronic Centre (Police Bazaar), Cafe Shillong (Laitumkhrah) and the SSA Ticket Counter (Polo Ground). Shillong Lajong vs Churchill Brothers statistics 06.12.2023 1 day ago — Prematch, live and endgame Shillong Lajong vs Churchill Brothers stats online. All data on azscore.ng is free and needs only Internet access. Shillong Lajong FC - Churchill Brothers SC I-League Football Bet now on Shillong Lajong FC - Churchill Brothers SC today. Get the latest I-League & Football odds, lines & props. Unbeaten Lajong to play Churchill Bros on Dec 6 in city 1 day ago — Shillong Lajong FC will be playing their eighth I-League game of the season against Churchill Brothers FC on December 6 at 2 pm at the SSA ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page