top of page

Student Group

Public·340 members

Koper vs Maribor live watch 6 December 2023


You can watch Koper vs Maribor live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly from the ...


FC Luka Koper NK Maribor Live Stream, Match Odds, H2H Mar 3, 2022 — Watch the online Koper vs Maribor live stream, with H2H stats, live odds and latest score. FC Luka Koper NK Maribor Live Stream, Match Odds, H2H & Latest ScoreLive Score 1. SNL3 March 2022SRC Bonifika (Koper) FT FC Luka Koper M. Barisic (penalty) 81' 1 NK Maribor O. Mudrinski (penalty) 51' N. Zugelj 59' 2 Starting Lineups FC Luka Koper starting line-up 1A. Golubovic3K. Brucic18M. Palcic15M. Koper live streaming 24 Septem | Grupo Misitio (LIVESTREAM<<<))) Maribor - Koper live streaming 24 September 2023 Live Football Streams; Other Sports; Live Scores; FC Luka Koper vs NK . Koper vs. Maribor - Slovenian PrvaLiga - December 6, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between Koper and Maribor. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Maribor win with a probability of 42. 17%. A win for Koper has a probability of 31. 93% and a draw has a probability of 25. 9%. FC Koper vs NK Maribor Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-06Match Details Who: FC Koper vs NK Maribor Competition: PrvaLiga When: 2023-12-06, 18:30 Venue: Bonifika Stadium FC Koper will host NK Maribor at Bonifika Stadium on 2023-12-06 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in PrvaLiga. FC Koper, currently sitting at 3 will be looking for important home win. NK Maribor, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. Mittendorfer6L. Ticic 454Diogo Izata11B. Osuji33I. Novoselec22M. Barisic9L. Colley10K. Parris A. Kotnik L. Ticic62I. Guberac Diogo Izata72N. Krajinovic B. Osuji79M. DiraD. AdamZ. BesirL. SusnjaraA. RajcevicA. Jasaragic NK Maribor starting line-up 1A. Jug22M. Milec32N. Mitrovic12G. Sikosek20M. Watson15J. Repas 548M. Alvir 8829A. Makoumbou99N. Zugelj91O. Mudrinski17D. Ivanovic R. Kronaveter J. Repas75D. Sturm N. Maribor U19 vs Koper U19 - 1. Mladinska Liga - YouTube Maribor U19 vs Koper U19 - 1. Mladinska Liga - YouTubeYouTube · Shawn Sport3 months ago YouTube · Shawn Sport YouTube · Shawn Sport 1:31 FC Koper v Maribor 23 hours ago — Here is our FC Koper v Maribor tip and game preview. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we are ... The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Koper vs NK Maribor is worth a look. FC Koper have won 3 meetings with NK Maribor, while NK Maribor have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Koper vs NK Maribor from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Koper and NK Maribor? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FC Koper, 2 tips backing NK Maribor and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the FC Koper finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 40% against NK Maribor winning. The draw is rated at 27%. Koper vs Maribor Stats, Predictions & H2H Koper vs Maribor's head to head record shows that of the 30 meetings they've had, Koper has won 7 times and Maribor has won 17 times. 6 fixtures between Koper ... FC Koper - NK Maribor Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije: Football Scores & Highlights - 18/05/2024Follow the Prva liga Telemach Slovenije live Football match between FC Koper and NK Maribor with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on May 18th, 2024. Catch the latest FC Koper and NK Maribor news and find up to date Prva liga Telemach Slovenije standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Koper vs. Maribor - Slovenian PrvaLiga - December 6, 2023 Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Maribor win with a ... [GLEJ NA SPLETU] Koper vs Maribor prenos v živo 06.12.2023 43 minutes ago — FC Luka Koper vs NK Maribor Live Stream & on TV - Sporticos Check how to watch FC Luka Koper vs NK Maribor live stream and on TV. H2H stats ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page